Lorelai is a game that is currently being developed by Harvester Games.
Not much is known about the game, however Harvester Games do periodically release teaser images.
Screen 7 revealed later that Lorelai is in fact the third and last game of the trilogy "Devil Came Through Here" aside with The Cat Lady and Downfall (Not to be confused with the original Downfall - A Horror Adventure Game). Its production began in Spring 2016 and Screen 7 have released an ETA of 2017. The game is set to be released around 2018.
Plot summary Edit
"'Lorelai will never forget that day.
The little she had, it was taken away.
Her whole world disintegrated. She never really had a chance...
But Lorelai refused to give up.
She will fight. And even death won't stop her from getting it all back."
Lorelai is a sequel to The Cat Lady and Downfall Remake. According to Remigiusz Michalski, the game is a strange horror story about a girl called Lorelai. This girl could be the Queen of Maggots, although the identity of the protagonist wasn't revealed by Rem himself yet, according to Screen 7 the game is indeed, about a girl called Lorelai.
- R.Michalski said once he was working on a game called "Let's Play Dead" in an interview. The image posted in the interview was later posted on the website of Screen 7 under the name Lorelai, although was removed when Screen 7 redesigned their site, proving they're the same game.
- In Downfall Remake, the Queen of Maggots tells Agnes that her real name is Lorelai. However, it is currently unknown whether she was telling the truth.
- It should be noted that the corresponding achievement, simply called "Lorelai", has a picture of the same woman with a red rose seen in almost all the promotional material for the game.
- It was later revealed by Screen 7 she and and the queen share indeed the same name.
- It was already confirmed by Screen 7 the game is not going to be a "origin story" about the Queen of Maggots herself though twitter.